Amberliu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delving Deep into Danger

2 posters

Go down

Delving Deep into Danger  Empty Delving Deep into Danger

Post  XZY5 Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:43 am

Hi^^ This my first fic ever so I hope you guys like it^^

Prologue

Thirst. A wicked thing it is. It doesn't give you a choice. It doesn't allow you a chance. It just grasps you with its fierce grip and drives you crazy,insane...thristy.
Some give to its agony, some try to resist; but most fail and become deranged. Some however manage to defy its powers and live in a different manner. They resist. But only to the pint where are able keep Thirst at bay, it does not dissapppear completely. It lurks in the corners, waiting...

Chapter 1

Minho's POV

There they all are, using small syringes to take blood out of these innocent people. They say they are different, that they do not kill but their thirst for blood and their elation in drinking it still the most disgusting thing ever to me.

They don't do it everyday though. Human blood is somehting that they need sparingly to keep themselves strong. A Vampire that does not feed on human blood for more than a week will start to age and rot, even though they are immortal. A millitre or two every week just manages to keep them in full strength.
I still find it disgusting. It's wrong, it's unacceptable! They try to convince me to drink human blood, but I don't.

I've been living off animals for 3 weeks now, already I can see my porclain skin starting to yellow and becoming rough. I can feel my strength falling as well. That's good. I know all to well what it can when I lose control. The blood. How I reacted when I saw it flow out like a red river out of...out of the one love of my life. I can never forgive myself, for what I did. And to repent I'll never drink human blood. Even if it means I will lose my life.

If you can call this life.

One of them walked toward me, his name is Taemin. A cheerful, cute kid. No, kid is wrong he's been alive for more a hundred years now. He was only 16 when he was transformed, I don't know how but he managed to accept everything. He doesn't like it but he drinks every now and then as well. Out of the whole he is the only one that has never killed. Not even by mistake. Maybe someday I'll be able to become like him, maybe I'll be able to forget the past and accept who I am right now.

'Hyung! You really NEED to drink some.' Taemin called out interrupting my thoughts. 'Why are you calling me Hyung? You are a century older than me' 'Technically, though I'm two years younger than you so I have to call you Hyung' I gave up, it was futile trying to win with him in words.

'You have to stop thinking about the past.' Taemin said all of a sudden. I looked up and noticed that His eyes were closed. Some Vampires have special powers besides their enhanced senses, speed and strength. Taemin was one of them. He can see the events of the past, and glimpses of the numerous possibilities of the future. Come to think of it, all of the members of this Vampire coven have special abilities.

Key, a handsome boy with colourful hair had the ability to change shape. He could become whatever he wanted, right now he had taken on the form of his cat. Transforming into a cat allowed him to speak and understand the language of the animal.

Jonghyun, another handsome boy with blonde hair and strong but velvet voice had the ability to control the behaivour of things by singing. If he wanted you to go to sleep he could easily do so by singing a particular song. The same went for any other action he wanted you to do.

Onew the leader of the coven, had the power to control your emotions and moods. But he, never showed any emotion other than happiness. No matter what you say or do to him he'll always smile. Perhaps he lacks all other emotion.

There were also two girls. One was krystal, a beautiful young girl who was Taemin's mate. She had the ability to freeze anything she wanted. Once she even froze herself to teach Taemin a lesson for scaring her.

The other was a bright girl called Luna. She was Jonghyun's mate and she could control the weather with her singing. I had a ability too. That was run faster than most Vampires. I could become invisible while running even to the enhanced sight of a Vampire.

This is the coven, I am living with. They never kill humans for blood. The usual routine is to knock a few of them out and use syringe to take half a litre of blood out. That lasts them about 3-4 months. Any other time they get thirsty they hunt animals and drink from them. They seem harmless enough.

But that thought doesn't last for long when I see the expression on the faces of their victims.

I dismiss that thought and look up at Taemin. 'Sorry. But I cannot drink human blood.' He doesn't answer. His eyes are closed, which means he's having another vision. After a minute or so, he opened his eyes and smiled cheerfully at me. 'You will soon drink human blood!' he said in celebration. I sat there in disbelief, I would what? Taemin's prediction were never wrong, but that did not mean they were the absolute solution. the future has many pathways depending on what the person decides. I certainly will not drink human blood!

He smiled at me cheerfully again and started to skip away to join the others when his head snapped up and he looked at the direction of the opening behind the Vampires. 'Some one is coming. A girl and another...girl. IS that a girl?'

XZY5

Back to top Go down

Delving Deep into Danger  Empty OHhhhhh

Post  Admin Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:30 am

Gosh that is so scary they don't kill but they thristy in people blood ohhhhhhh so scary :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i think they don't kill people but if they are thristy or hungry they will kill people and drink the blood or eat them scary LOL But its true I'm scare 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 Butnice story study

Admin
Admin

https://amberliu.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum